After a number of years in improvement, Overwatch 2 has lastly arrived and is accessible now throughout all main gaming platforms, together with Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and Swap. As Blizzard Leisure brings its servers on-line, gamers from all around the world are getting their first style of Overwatch 2’s new 5v5 format and are profiting from its new free-to-play mannequin.
Sadly, gamers have additionally reported a number of bugs and launch points following Overwatch 2’s rollout. Blizzard is working exhausting to resolve these issues, however we have additionally documented them right here in order that you already know what to search for and may make the most of potential fixes and workarounds if there are any. Here is a full checklist of each identified Overwatch 2 bug and launch subject we have seen up to now.
Prime Overwatch 2 launch points
Following Overwatch 2’s launch, gamers have begun to expertise quite a lot of issues associated to server stability, connections, and owned cosmetics. A full checklist of those points might be discovered beneath.
Overwatch 2 misplaced connection to server
Gamers might immediately lose connection to the Overwatch 2 servers, inflicting them to get booted to the principle menu. These points will seemingly persist till Blizzard is ready to repair ongoing points with the sport’s community, which the developer claims are as a consequence of a mass DDoS attack on Overwatch 2. Gamers can all the time attempt to play once more within the meantime by logging again in and queueing into new matches.
Overwatch 2 sport server connection failed
Gamers might also fail to connect with Overwatch 2’s servers after getting by way of the queue stuffed with hundreds of gamers, which is little question very irritating. If this occurs, the one possibility gamers have is to easily wait as the sport consumer retries to attach.
Overwatch 2 sudden server error
Some gamers that merged their PC and console Overwatch accounts have reported that they have been met with an Sudden Server Error message whereas taking part in the sport, stopping them from logging in or queueing into matchmaking. The builders are working to resolve this, so followers experiencing this subject should stay affected person till a hotfix is deployed.
Overwatch 2 lacking skins and cosmetics
Gamers might discover that skins and different cosmetics they personal are lacking once they log into Overwatch 2. Blizzard has confirmed that this is a matter with the sport’s launch, so gamers can anticipate to get entry to their objects quickly because the builders proceed working to resolve issues.
Overwatch 2 identified bugs
Along with the above launch-related points, there are additionally a number of Overwatch 2 bugs that gamers might encounter whereas taking part in the sport. These might have an effect on your development, and will additionally cease you from having the ability to evaluation your sport footage as properly. An entire checklist of all reported bugs might be discovered beneath.
- Utilizing Alt + Tab whereas in fullscreen or windowed borderless mode may end up in a black display. Shut the sport and relaunch it to be able to get round this.
- Overwatch 2 might not begin. To repair this, exit and relaunch the Battle.web consumer, then try and launch the sport once more.
- The digital camera could also be misplaced on the extent when viewing your Highlights. Reloading the Spotlight might repair this subject.
- Hero Unlock challenges might fail to progress in Whole Mayhem. If this happens, you will have to repeat the steps wanted to make progress once more.
- Workshop Inexperienced Display and Workshop Island are loading incorrect maps and will break some present codes.
- Workshop textual content HUDs should not at present seen.
- Numbani, Necropolis, Illios CTF, and Temple of Anubis are briefly disabled.
- Echo is taking part in Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen Final strains in English for non-English languages.
- Mitigating Bastion’s injury as many heroes is not going to grant correct credit score for the System-Broad Malfunction season problem.
- Utilizing a quantity that’s already in use on one other account for Overwatch 2 SMS Defend can go away the consumer in an unusable state. To get round this, shut the title, log into the affected Battle.web account with an online browser, and alter the quantity to at least one that’s distinctive.
A number of of those bugs might be fastened, averted, or labored round, however for essentially the most half, there’s not a lot gamers can do to resolve these points, both. Hopefully Blizzard is ready to repair bugs like these quickly in order that extra gamers can have a clean and issue-free expertise.
Overwatch 2 resolved bugs and points
The next bugs and points have been confirmed resolved by Blizzard, that means that they need to now not have an effect on gamers.
- Match Historical past and Replays at the moment are current in Profession Profile.
- Gamers that personal Happi Genji can now see that they personal the pores and skin and equip it. Gamers who owned Happi Genji previous to launch and bought the pores and skin once more after launch will get their tokens returned.
- Blizzard is beginning the method of granting tokens again into accounts at present and can proceed into late tomorrow.
Overwatch 2 is accessible now on Xbox Collection X|S, PS5, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Swap. It is arguably one of many best Xbox shooters out there, and because it’s free-to-play, it does not value something to test it out. Alternatively, gamers should buy the Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack that gives entry to Season 1’s Premium Battle Move, 2,000 Overwatch Cash, and a bundle of distinctive Legendary skins.