- Paradiso, Barcelona is The World’s Greatest Bar – the primary time it has been received by a bar exterior New York or London
- The 2022 record options bars from 26 cities with 14 new entries
- Florence, Lisbon and Naples function within the record for the primary time
- Italian Agostino Perrone is voted Roku Business Icon
- Stockholm’s Röda Huset is Campari One To Watch
- Juliana (Guayaquil) wins the Siete Misterios Greatest Cocktail Menu
- Little Crimson Door, Paris receives the Ketel One Sustainable Bar Award
- New York’s Double Hen Please is Disaronno Highest New Entry, putting at No.6
- Sips, Barcelona secures the Nikka Highest Climber Award, rising 34 locations to No.3
- Mexico Metropolis’s Licorería Limantour is Rémy Martin Legend of The Checklist and The Greatest Bar in North America
- BKK Social Membership, Bangkok is London Essence Greatest New Opening
- The inaugural 50 Greatest The Mix Scholar is Drew Fleming of Kiki Lounge, Isle of Man
BARCELONA, Spain, Oct. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The World’s 50 Greatest Bars 2022, sponsored by Perrier, have been unveiled in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain on Tuesday 4th October. In its 14th 12 months, the awards unite the worldwide bar neighborhood in recognition of the achievements of the worldwide cocktail scene. This 12 months marked the primary time the ceremony was held exterior London.
Barcelona’s Paradiso is topped No.1 in The World’s 50 Greatest Bars 2022, sponsored by Perrier, the primary time the award has been received by a bar exterior of London or New York
Hidden behind a fridge at the back of a Barcelona pastrami store, Paradiso provides a masterful tackle the speakeasy, combining method, precision and creativity with an unwavering sense of enjoyable. Homeowners Giacomo Giannotti and Margarita Sader and their group serve up meticulously crafted cocktails with an unwavering dedication to sustainability.
Different bars within the top-five are London’s Tayēr + Elementary (No.2), Barcelona’s Sips (No.3), Mexico Metropolis’s Licorería Limantour (No.4) and Little Crimson Door in Paris (No.5). The total record may be seen here.
Mark Sansom, Content material Director of The World’s 50 Greatest Bars, says: “That is the primary time we have now topped a bar exterior New York or London as The World’s Greatest Bar, a testomony to the achievements of Giacomo, Margarita and their group. Named One To Watch in 2017, Paradiso has been a agency fixture of the record since opening. Our congratulations exit to each bar on the record and we’re delighted to as soon as once more be capable to showcase the unbelievable variety of the worldwide business.”
Media centre registration and entry: