The Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) one way or the other pulled out a win on the highway throughout a brief week in opposition to the Denver Broncos (2-3) on Thursday night time at Empower Subject.
It was a recreation that neither crew deserved to win, particularly contemplating the offensive output from each sidelines. Although the Broncos offense seems to be simply as dysfunctional, the Colts offensive line continues to be an enormous crimson flag.
Given the brief week, accidents and up to date poor play, there have been some large shake-ups when it got here to the snap counts.
Right here’s a take a look at the snap counts from the Colts’ Week 5 win over the Broncos:
- Rookie LT Bernhard Raimann got the start and played every snap. He struggled in his first profession begin, however that was to be anticipated considerably.
- Different adjustments to the offensive line included Braden Smith transferring to proper guard and Matt Pryor switching over to proper sort out.
- C/G Danny Pinter performed 72% of the snaps at middle after Ryan Kelly left the sport within the second quarter because of a hip harm.
- RB Nyheim Hines was in a scary situation when he suffered a concussion on the third play of the sport and confirmed gross motor instability. This led to Deon Jackson taking the reins within the backfield together with Phillip Lindsay.
- One week after his breakout recreation, TE Mo Alie-Cox was again to being out-snapped by Kylen Granson.
- Regardless of being out-snapped once more by WR Parris Campbell, rookie Alec Pierce led the offense in each receiving class.
- DT DeForest Buckner was again to taking part in his common snap share after a career-low in Week 4 because of an elbow harm. He’s again to taking part in at an All-Professional degree.
- With Tyquan Lewis (concussion) inactive, DE Dayo Odeyingbo performed a career-high in snaps whereas including 0.5 sacks and two quarterback hits.
- For the second week in a row, CB Isaiah Rodgers out-snapped Brandon Facyson because the No. 3 cornerback.
- DE Kwity Paye left the game in the fourth quarter with a scary ankle harm that compelled him to be carted off the sector, resulting in a season-low in snap share.
- LB E.J. Velocity (86%) performed practically each particular groups snap, main the crew by a fairly extensive margin whereas additionally serving because the No. 3 linebacker.
- Shut behind him have been LB Grant Stuard (74%), CB Tony Brown (74%), LB JoJo Domann (68%), DE Ben Banogu (58%), CB Isaiah Rodgers (52%) and TE Kylen Granson (52%).
- Okay Chase McLaughlin performed 10 snaps however transformed all 4 of his field-goal makes an attempt, together with two from over 50 yards.